Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

5 minutes of...

Relaxing on a cruise ship staring into the clear sky. The radiating sun began to get engulfed in clouds. Those clouds changed from white to nearly black, a storm was forming. Everyone else didn’t make much about it as they didn’t realize what was about to happen. Something was moving in the distance, it didn’t look nice.


This monster looked as if it was breathing rain and actually got the attention of the people on the ship. Waves bigger than houses started forming and coming our way, it was as if they were bullets being fired from the barrel of a gun. A wave even bit of a piece of the ship and it was flooding, I tried to run but there was nowhere to go. Suddenly another wave hit but this time people went overboard.


I heard the flutters of a helicopter, at first I thought I was unconscious dreaming but I wasn’t dreaming. More helicopters came allowing more of us to escape this monstrous disaster.
I even jumped off the ship so I would be spotted easier I was that desperate but to my mistake, seaweed started to pull me down as if I was a prisoner chained to the rocks of the sea. The rescue team couldn’t see me at all.



Desperate I tried ripping the seaweed off me I succeeded and managed to plunge my hand over the waves as if I was a zombie coming out of his grave. I reached for a rope and grabbed hold I was being pulled up into a red helicopter well I think it was red I was so dizzy I couldn’t even tell. I woke up staring into the red roof that stood over me, as red faded to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a piece of writing made my Harry and I. We had to take turns writing sentences and this is the result. We wrote about before and after the picture prompt took place. The picture was a westpac helicopter with a rope hanging on the side and it was hovering over the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment