Pages

Friday 9 December 2016

Leader nomination speech


Good morning/afternoon I am Shannon and I have been nominated for manaiakalani leader and I want to give you some reasons why I think I would be a good manaiakalani leader. I know a lot about technology and I am very creative in my work and DLO’s if you go onto my blog I have been making animations, most of them are just fun little things but there are educational ones. Animation is my way of connecting to my audience on my blog and it’s an easy way to show learning and information.

I also think I would be confident on stage and I would be able to present if I needed to. I also think I would be able to teach others to animate and we could collaborate and work as a team, When becoming a leader I think you would need to know a lot about teamwork and working together as that will allow you to make better DLO’s and make things easier but sometimes you can’t work together and that brings me onto my next point I feel I am good at working alone and self managing my work to finish it on time. My last reason is that courtesy of Mrs Anderson year 7’s have been learning about leadership and I now feel confident in my skills as a leader. That concludes my speech on why I think I should be the manaiakalani leader for 2017.


This is my speech on why I think I should be the manaiakalani leader of 2017 at Panmure Bridge School when I was on stage I felt very nervous and I could feel my legs shaking but I think I did a good job on stage and I hope I get the role of manaiakalani leader next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment