Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Story Starters

I'm an iguana from space and I was created in a lab no not a lab a cab, What? a cab is all I can come up with? I only talk in rhyme because when I rhyme I have a good time okay that was really bad but maybe this next one won't make you mad who is writing this script it's ridiculous! Okay i'm going to say what I want I am a powerful iguana and I should be treated like one! actually rhyming was quite fun maybe I could still try it out. I live in a cave floating about it's the best home I've had without a doubt probably because I had no other home but that's fine because this home has a phone. Why am I talking about my house when my powers are far more interesting. I can shoot fire that blasts through and through and I can summon a cow that can moo I can see really far and drive a sports car but my favorite power is the power to make friends without friends I would be lonely and bored for the rest of my life and you might not think that's a power but for an iguana it is a power and a good one to have.

[-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Today I used a site called story starter scholastic to write this story, I had to write a story about a powerful iguana that only talks in rhyme and I think I did a good job, Here is the link to the site
>>http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/story-starters/writing-prompts/<<

No comments:

Post a Comment